The ATTACK, s.r.o. is the biggest manufacturer of the accumulation tanks in the Slovak Republic
with the widest offer of these articles.
Modifications of accumulation tanks
ATTACK AS, AK
- made from the quality steel serve for accumulation and subsequent distribution of the heat energy from the biomass boiler (e.g. DP, DPX, PELLET 30 Automatic Plus, WOO D & PELLET). The ATTACK AS model is accessorized with an extra exchanger to be connected to the solar system.
ATTACK HR, HRS
- made from the quality steel and serve for accumulation of the heating water as well as for preparation of the D.H.W. by an internal enameled exchanger. The ATTACK HRS model is accessorized with an extra exchanger to be connected to the solar system. Tanks of this type have a built-in magnesium anode in the D.H.W. tank to increase resistance against corrosion. The manual de-aeration valve is installed in the upper part.
ATTACK TUV, TUVS
- made from a quality steel and they serve for accumulation of the heating water as well as for the D.H.W. preparation in a water coil. The ATTACK TUVS model is accessorized with an extra exchanger for connection to the solar system.
– is based on the ATTACK AK type. Disk and stratified pipe installed in the exchanger enable creation of water layers according to the temperature. This construction ensures different temperature layers at the inlets and outlets.
- is based on the ATTACK AS and the ATTACK S types. It is accessorized with an extra exchanger for connection to the solar circuit.
Advantages of installation with the accumulation tanks
equalisation of an inequal boiler output and higher comfort
lower fuel consumption – boiler works at full output, i.e. with optimal efficiency
long life of the boiler and chimney – minimum production of tars and acids at full ouput
option to combine with another means of heating (accumulation electricity, solar devices)
option to combine radiators with underfloor heating
higher comfort of operation